Monday, August 23, 2010

i don't care

Hello, I am Mahirah.
I wish time will stop. I mean- I wish I'm dead.


Hey there readers, I hope life has been going well for you. If it isn't, fret not. Because life is miserable - far way nothing like fairy tales. So what have I've been doing lately? 
  1. Busy tidying up my room
  2. Yesterday- I've managed to finish watching 90210 season 2
  3. I had my first quarrel with boy yesterday
  4. Did study bits of econs
  5. Accompanied mommy buy kuih for Hari Raya
Oh god, I have to start studying for BIZMGT!
Oh well, I'll do that in awhile. Erm... I hope I can do study in awhile.
My afternoon was fantastic. I went out of the house met my friend and met Haziq and Girlfriend. :)
Then had a nice talk with boy and things went back to normal.
My evening was bad. Thanks daddy for the what you call that again? Advice? No, i don't need your advice, dad. because you sucks. I know I'm better than you.



let's end with PEACE.


You want my respect?
What makes you think you deserve my respect?
I won't give it to you.
Unless you learn to respect her .

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels