Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello, I'm finally back after MIA from blogger for 1 week.


(this drama is called 'unbelievable high kick!' thanks to this drama time seems to pass by quickly. I wanna know korean so badly. now i can only watch few of the episodes. boo.)


Hi, I am mahirah.

I am single.
I'm not waiting for the right guy
but to enjoy youth.

Ohh my gosh, it's been a week and a day since i last updated my blog. HAHAHA. MISS ME???
I have to admit i miss blogging. Nyah! Fasting makes me super tired and lazy. Oh, I'm glad my family members said I'm getting fatter. HEHE. Seems like my big appetite is such a success for me to become fat. Does it sounds crazy? Me wanting to be fat? Oh well. I love to be fat in fact, I admire those people who are in bigger form:) ahh, so chubby and so cuddly.. HEHE. No, please don't say I'm crazy or weird. HAHA. I am weird. Oh well, my blood is AB afterall. :D:D:D I hope time will pass by quickly, so that exam can get out of my life and I can enjoy Hari Raya! Woo-Huuuu.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I miss Amir. :0
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels