Thursday, August 12, 2010

fasting month

Hi, I'm MAHIRAH.

Ghost loves me because it never fails to be in my dream. :l


Am I getting fatter?
NYAH.
So what if I'm getting fatter.
I love being fat.
:)
FAT.FAT.FAT.
FOOD.FOOD.FOOD.
hehehehe.
Amir miss me.
I miss him too.
:] because I miss him. I took pictures of myself while talking to him on the phone.
This is my mushy-present for you! :D

Me:"BOO~(cute voice)" :S
HAHA.
I look retarded.


You: Mahirah, smile for me can?
Me: smile

You: Make bluek. Don't put loudspeaker kay!
Me: bluek

 
Me: I'll show you my force smile
You: No.. I don't want.
Me: Yes! I'll do it.

this is the end.

BLAK. I miss him. GRRRRR.....

Happy Fasting to All the MUSLIMs out there:D

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels