Thursday, August 26, 2010

i'm all yours.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
(erm.. can you see my hair being dye-d?)
I wish the word 'war' never exist, not even in the dictionary.

90210 is a drama series I'm looking forward to for the following month. Matt Lanter is super hot. HAHA. My motivation to study for exam is him. Wow, what an exaggeration. HAHA. Darling was jealous as I kept on talking about 90210 and Matt Lanter. HAHA. Oh well, I seriously love 90210. 


How cute can he be?
I wish my boyfriend is 100% like him.

Exam, please come faster. I want you out of my life as soon as possible. So that I can watch dramas and movies without feeling insecure or guilty for not studying while rotting and enjoying life when it's supposed to be study week. :) PS: I can't wait for Hari Raya too:D
Artist of the month: Eminem.
Best moment of the month: 18-08-2010



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels