Friday, August 27, 2010

back to twitter

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
As my title said it all, do follow me at twitter.

Movies I wanna watch next month: Vampires Suck, Salt and Step Up3. Tsk, I wish I have tons of millions of money in my pocket right now. Then I could watch movies anytime, anywhere I want. Ptff. Mahirah, oh mahirah, So much for trying to save up money. -.-
I miss hanging out with Haziq, Ridzuan and Faiz. Gah, miss those crazy men. HAHA. MEN. OKAY. MEN. HAHA. Aww, so nice of me to say they're MEN. Haha. Don't say I'm not nice! I took all of your advice and said all of you are MEN. We should call one another often. I miss behaving like a dork with them. HAHA. Dorky Mahirah. AHAHA. Poor darling, he's busy that he couldn't join in our fun conversation. XD I hope all of you readers enjoy your weekend. This marks the end of today's post.


I don't need you to bring me down.
Because you're not the boss of me.
I am the boss of myself.

(FOLLOW ME @TWITTER)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels