Sunday, June 27, 2010

all the best:]

Hi, I'm mahirah.
I love blogspot.
That's the reason why I'm still blogging using blogspot.


Yesterday fendi told me he found himself a girl that he wanna fulfill his time with.
I was happy for him.
However I could not sleep the whole night and got myself only 3hours of sleep.
Great job mahirah.
You have been an Idiot all these while.
3guys like you the last time and now, one by one left you all alone.
Hah!
Then today, I met fendi.
He told me that today's gonna be the last day we gonna behave this mushy and lovable towards one another.
Silly me, as usual, cried when he told me that.
HAHAHAHA.
And I could stop crying afterward.
Fendi sent me home after the awkward confession and lunch.
There was awkward silence on the way back home.
I was the first to said good-bye to him.
Fendi just smiled and kissed my forehead.
Why didn't he said good-bye to me?
OH boy, why does it feels like we are breaking up a BGR?
when the fact is that we are not in a relationship at all...
I wish you all the best with the girl that manage to capture your heart:)
Last long with her and don't contact me when you're having problems with her.
HAHAHAHAHA.





Thanks for reading.
Today's the day that I am single and available.
 



.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels