Saturday, June 19, 2010

active at night

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Yesterday, I cut my fringe by myself.
Why does my hair grow so fast?
Please slow down hair.

It's 4.48am.
And I'm still awake.
Oh my gosh.
If every single day, I am gonna rot at home and not get out of my house.
I'm think I'm wasting my youth.
Yesterday, 5people asked me out.
But I didn't plan to go out with any of them.
Hahaha.
Simply because I'm late.
Mommy's gonna have a heart attack looking at this month's bill.
Trust me, I used my lappy for more than 12hours and that includes broadband, lights and fan.
Boo.
Sorry mom.
So today and tomorrow, I'm gonna use my lappy only for 2hours.
I am gonna use it for 2hours!


Yesterday's post hit 59views.
Thanks for reading.


a note for my guardian angel.

Thanks for flooding my inbox.
You really sucks.
I'm serious here.
<3


 

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels