Friday, June 18, 2010

after all, you ain't for me.

Hi, I'm mahirah.
I'm a girl that thinks too much.
I complicate simple things.
To put it simple, I'm complicated.
I don't understand myself.
So don't bother wasting your time to understand me.
Just be my friend and I'll treat you right.
Cause I'm still a human after all.

(shall I cut my hair like this hairstyle?)


It seems to others that I'm fooling and playing with your heart.
You're there for me when I need someone to talk to.
You're always there.
Yet, my heart isn't falling for you.
Why?
Cause you ain't the boy for me?
You know that right?
Then why are you still by my side?
So I asked you whether you like me.
You said : No, my soul just wanna be with you.
I'll never forget that I have a guardian angel like you.
<3
7-6-10
the day I knew that I have a guardian angel:)




234 views(3june-16june)
thanks for viewing

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels