Wednesday, June 16, 2010

wonderful

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
 Do you know me?
Well if you don't and just happened to be blog-hopping.
I'm a student in Ngee Ann Poly.
I'm a BZSE student from Humanities school.
I was born on 22july1993.
It means I'm turning 17 soon.
Wish me happy birthday kay.
:)



Holiday is here!
Woots2!
How's holiday been for you?
Awesome????
Well, I hope it's awesome for you.
Mine was awesome.
I rot at home then went out at night and get myself puffing up.
HAHAHAHAHHA.
Sorry for the boring post.
Hope you'll spend your time wisely and yah2, if you like Japanese drama.
Go watch 'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'

:DDDDDDDDDDDD




HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



MESSY ME:D




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels