Friday, July 2, 2010

REST

 Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I wish I'm taller.


Today's a great day!
S&W was fun as usual.
It's fun because my S&W friends are fun, absolutely not the coach.
Then IdeaJump Start was awesome.
Did my own pitch.
And yeah, I'm happy for myself.
:))
Then CCA was fantastic!
I got to eat alot.
Which is my favourite part of my life.
Aww, I wish i could finish up all the leftovers.
Why my tummy eats very little nowadays?!
HAHAHA!
Actually, i ate the most in the room.
HOHOHOHO!!!!
Then met my scandal for a while.
:D:D:D
I'm glad all group projects for all the module is over for this semester!!!
Now, it's the time for me to focus on my individual assignment.
I'm gonna enjoy my weekend and do my e-learning homeworks on time.
Enjoy your weekend!



weekend is the best day(s) of the week:)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels