Thursday, July 8, 2010

change?

 Hi, I'm Mahirah.

(I miss going home late wearing my school uniform.)

Today, I like a lot of pages in facebook.
I love this week's thursday.

Happy Birthday Shu Fen<3

How long has it been since I cried over a guy?
The day, fendi left me for a girl who is now his official girlfriend?
Now, I'm a happy girl with lesser doubt and problems.
Why is that so?
Is it because I'm becoming more matured?
It's weird because now, even though problems pop-out of no-where, I am still calm and steady.
I don't feel stress or moody.
Now, I'm beginning to learn how to control and handle things one by one.
Am I changing for the better?
Rid told me that I'm changing.
And I went : Really? Or it is because it's been a long time since we last had a good talk?
Rid: No, you've change.
Rid and I are back to normal. :)

So tell me, am I suppose to be happy to know that I've change?

Dear Scandal,
today's a great day.
How long has it been since we had a serious conversation?
Like I said, continue to love me.
Cause I'm starting to like you back:)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels