Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's terrifying

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I wish, I hadn't gone to school on monday.

Words are scary.
However, humans are much more scarier.
Now, I know what's it's like to be a victim in a situation that no girls would want to be.
The incident just keeps on lingering in my mind.
Everyday, i cry myself to sleep.
I hate this feeling. :(
And it's gonna be two days since i last picked up scandal's calls.
I'm sorry.
But I'm in no mood to talk.
I'll call you after sch ends today, yeah?
I do hope time will make me forget.
:(


I miss your laughter, your craziness, your presence and your smile.
I wish I'm stronger.
I do hope I'll get better in time.
:[
I miss you.
I really do and this feeling sucks because you ain't mine but hers.
And I'm ain't yours but his.



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels