Saturday, May 27, 2017

1st Day of Ramadhan

Hello~


I finally got my stack of fabric to work on new projects!
Last week, I made myself a lace skirt. HEHE.
It turns out super cute.
I can't wait to wear the skirt out.
The japanese sewing book is a good buy. :)


Recommended korean dramas:
Tunnel

Image result for tunnel korean drama
Picture Credit: To rightful owner

Tunnel is a drama about a detective named Park Kwang Ho.
He accidentally time traveled while he was trying to catch a serial killer.

He eventually found out the real reason why he was in a time-slip.
It is either to catch the killer or stay in the future (without identity).

It sounds typical because of the time-travelling concept.
However, after ending the series yesterday night, I think the writer and team has done a fantastic job.
*Applause*
I absolutely love the suspense this drama gives.
It's not perfect, plenty of loopholes, but I can deal with them because the storyline is super good.
I love the ending of this drama- not too dramatic or unrealistic.
Great Job to the team of Tunnel!
I am so thankful to OCN because it has been providing good Thriller dramas and I hope they continue to do so.








Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels