Sunday, August 31, 2014

The glow

Ohhhh. I love Milo very much.

Since the month of August is coming to an end. I've decided to update my blog. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I kept telling myself I should update more often but I am just too lazy. Kekeke. Sorry ~

There's so many things I wish to buy but I'm controlling my wants and focusing on my needs. I shall make a list of things to buy when I'm back from seoul! Hehe.

I can't wait to fly to South Korea. The weather here is ridiculous. Ohhh~ Global Warming~

Now, I've no idea what clothes to bring for my seoul trip. Erm. In less than 2 months, I am flying off. Kekeke. Will I be able to see any idols when I'm there? LOL.

I am going to buy plenty of clothes and maybe two pairs of shoes when I'm in seoul. Since I'm not planning to buy any or a lot of cosmetics. Muahahahahaha! 

Enjoy your Sunday lovelies.

Drama recommended:
Marriage not dating
( You will love all the characters by the end of the drama. This drama is relatable and you won't feel bored by the story plot. Also, the main leads are fantastic in this drama that you would want for more! The funny scenes and heartfelt lines delivered throughout the drama make it unique and enjoyable! If you ever need a drama which makes you laugh, this drama is yours to watch! )

Song recommended:
Marriage not dating OST:
Ben- Stop the love now




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels