Monday, July 21, 2014

What makes you beautiful

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I like someone who makes the best derp.

I admit there are words I wish I did not say, words I wish I could say, words I wish were sincere, words I wish I did not know and words I wish I could hear.

There's so many things I want to achieve with my small build. I need to learn to breathe properly, take things slow and focus without feeling vulnerable.

Perfect is not the aim. Growing is the game. I will move forward. Leaving my trails behind without dirt.

I want to sincerely thank all my loved ones. I am always grateful to be given an opportunity to live. Everyday I wake up, I know that I am given chance to be a better person. Therefore, I wish to be a better person by the end of the day.


Happy advanced birthday to myself. Hehe. Turning 21 in less than 3hours.

❤️❤️❤️

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels