Saturday, May 10, 2014

First. 2014. Post

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I rarely take selfies. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Since it's been awhile ( I know but let's assume that it's been awhile), I am here to update my blog. Hehe! ☺️

My friends whom I haven't met for ages have been bugging me to update my blog. I kept on saying: I will. I will. 
I know I was lying to them and myself when I said that. Lol. 
I'm sure they will be surprised to see my blog post. Haha.

I don't know who reads my blog but I'm happy to know that people do stalk me (for I don't know whatever reason).

It's been awhile (Okay. I lied. Hahaha). I have no idea what to write and my writing style will be so awkward. I'm sure it's awkward. AWKWARD. Yea, it is awkward. To make it less awkward, I'll post more often after today. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

So here's a short update on my life -

Occupation: Student Care Teacher

Relationship Status: Personally thinks I am married to Byun Baekhyun.

Mood: Happy

Life: Happier than 2013.

Goal for 2014: Travel to Seoul with my friend

Cravings: I've always wanted my mom to cook porridge. I'm too lazy to chew. ( NOT KIDDING)

Current activities for free time: Read Mangas, fanfic and loving baekhyun the way a wife should loves her husband.

Something to look forward in 2014: Super Junior long awaited comeback. Trip to seoul with LJY. Meet the one for me. (HAHAHAHAHAHA)



( This is why I love my job. Students bring soft toys to make me feel happy. Hehehehehe)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
 Albert Einstein




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels