Monday, July 22, 2013

There goes my 1 and here comes 2. I'm 20.

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I'm finally 20! ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :P

To be honest, I am very grateful to still be alive this morning. Thank you, الله‎ for everything. I would like to give appreciation to both of my loving parents who have been taking care of me and giving me comfort as well as confidence when I'm home. I am honestly thankful to have both of you as my parents. I would also like to thank all of my friends who love me for whom I am and always giving me advices and encouragement when I'm feeling lost and hurt. (:

Now that I am 20, I promise to be more thoughtful of the words I used upon others. I hope to be a lovely person and continue to make new friends. <3 font="">

HEHE. Thank you Siwon oppa for posting picture with HEECHUL oppa~ KEKEKE.

 Two reasons why I love this picture:
1. Heechul does his signature pose.
2. Eunhyuk and Heechul are sitting beside each other!!! Both my bias ahhhh~~~

 Baekhyun oppa oh baekhyun oppa, why are you so cute?! :)

 D.O is the member EXO fans should look out for! He's so unique. I love his uniqueness~ LOL!

 Thumbs up! I'm already to meet my friends for my birthday! TA-TA~

Have a lovely week~

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels