Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm posting because I want to.

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I ❤️ ども。

Yay! It's Vesak day! Hehe. 
Public holiday = Non-working day for me!

I've nothing to share. However, there's a need to blog. Well you see, if I don't, my blog will be dead. Hahaha. I shall make it a routine or maybe a habit to post at least one a week. I should, shouldn't I?

Maybe if I blog once a week, I'll get to see baekhyun when I visit seoul? Haha.

I still haven't find a dress for my 21st birthday. I know it's still early to be thinking about my birthday but if I don't, I'll never start finding and I might end up wearing rags on my birthday. I'M NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY RAGS. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

I should head to Bugis soon. I don't have to worry about that since I've a date with my close friend to visit Bugis although I don't know when yet. I do hope to find a dress from there. Why oh why does JP have to close down the street of shops near the NTUC?! Pfftttttt.

If you're thinking what I've been doing the whole day, it's nothing great. I woke up only after half the day is over. (OKAY, I woke up at 6am to pray. Then, I continued reading - you do not need to know what I'm currently reading- and fall asleep again at around 7am.)

So I woke up roughly around 12noon, I continued reading where I stopped. When I felt that my stomach has excreted way too much acid. I decided to abandon reading and head to wash myself (bathing). Afterwards, I headed to the kitchen to eat my lunch. When my stomach was filled with some food, I continued reading. I was happy to read. After finished reading, I played injustice on my ipod until it went low battery.
Oh oh, INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is an amazing game! You should start playing it. Haha.

So while leaving my ipod to charge, I used my phone to watch running man. Ohmygawddd, this episode of Running Man is hilarious. Okay, almost every episodes of Running Man have always made me laugh so hard. LOL. If Running Man were to end, my feels for family outing will be coming again. Blearghhhhh.

I just finished my dinner and I decided to blog. Haha. So I am here blogging using my ipod. Ahhhh, technology is really convenient. Lol. Then in a few hours, I'll be sleeping and when I wake up, I'll realize my off day has gone to waste. Okay, maybe not a total waste because I read. Haha. 


Isn't it pretty? (Done by one of my students). 

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels