Monday, January 30, 2012

VAS HAPPENIN

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I'm OLD.

It's been over a month!
Yes, a month and 5days.
That's the number of month and days that I've been missing from blogging. :|

My dear friends who have been waiting for me to update my blog, here's a long post for you.
Wait.
I'm not sure if it's going to be long but I'll make it long.
I'll make it long enough for me to say: I'm tired from typing a blog post.
HEHE.

I swear I miss blogging but I didn't blog.
I did want to blog but I didn't.
Wanna know why?
It's because -> I'm LAZY.
Yes! I'm super LAZY.
Not only that, I've been busy with school work, preparing Alice's birthday and of course resting my weak, fragile and soon to be 50 year old body.
I'm not kidding about my body behaving like 50.
Yes, I have a weak body.
I feel extremely tired every morning I wake up.
I always want time to stay at 12.
Not experiencing any sunrise/ sunset.
Just clouds.
Beautiful, pretty and white clouds shaping in many cute forms of humans faces.
HAHA!

This may sound contradicting but I'm learning Pilates now.
HAHA! So much for saying that I have a body which acts 50.
And I'm doing Pilates?!
HAHA!
OMG, Pilates is cool.
HAHA!
I'm determined that I can do split by the end of Feb.
LOL.
Me doing split?!
HAHAHAHA!
I'll only look dumb.
But I'm determined you see.
I'm also learning dancing again.
Dancing with Alice Tan.
HEHE.
B-Girls wannabe.
LOL.
Kidding.
We are just goofing around dancing to Korean and English songs.
HAHA!
But hey, it's still dancing though! :)
I also play the keyboard again.
Downloaded few piano covers.
HEHE.

Yes, indeed I'm learning alot of things this year.
HAHA!
I'm going to play badminton too during the weekend.
LOL.
I guess my body feels old because I'm doing too many things.
Omg now I have the urge to do Pilates before I sleep tonight.
HAHA!

Tomorrow, I'll be having presentation and I have to wear Formal.
YUCKS.
Formal.
I hate formal wear!
I really do.
Now I dunno if I should wear heels tmr.
Should I?
Even if I do wear, I'll be wearing slipper to school then I'll change it.
LOL.
Not much of a difference right?
HAHAHA!

Btw, my phone memory has problem and I had to reformat it.
So I've officially lost all my photos, songs and videos.
:(
Sad.
And I didn't managed to transfer them to my laptop to upload pretty images I took from Haw Par Villa.
:/
BOO.
So instead of uploading images I have, I'll be uploading photos of my favourite IDOLS and Singers ^^




HEHEHEHEHE.
I hope January has been a great month for most of you.
If it isn't, don't worry January is only the beginning :)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels