Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
10 Days MIA and here I am~

So Christmas is going to end soon in my country.
I can't believe that I spent my christmas sleeping, lazing around and watching movies.
So yea.
It's been home + home + home holidays for me.
Was it a bore?
Yes, indeed it was.
Why don't I go out?

First- the weather.
It's such a pain.
Second- most of my friends are overseas
And that makes me terribly lonely.
Third- my sleeping habits are haywire
I don't need to elaborate on that.

I did went out in the weekdays but when it comes to friday-sunday, my laziness just kicks in.
Bad habit?
Nah, i don't think so because I managed to save money which is important for my future.
Next week, most of my friends will be back.
So I'll meet them for a short time.
Now, that's a lie.
I'm not going to meet them for a short time but for a long period of time.
Then head home and start on my assignments.
That's the plan.
But most probably, none of that will go as it was planned.
HAHA!

Although I was at home, I did whatsapp my love ones.
Like Faiz who is in Singapore and Fendi who just book out.
Reading our convos make me LMAO~
HAHA!
Funny dudes~
HEHE ^^
I'm glad that I still have them in Singapore.
LOL XD
Or my holiday = a total MISERY :|

Btw, I am a happygirl93 because Samuel Larsen.
You don't know who is he?
OMG!
Seriously?!
Okay, I sound like a bitch.
HAHA!
Samuel Larsen is a cool dude from the Glee Project and he is the winner.
Well he deserves it, he is talented and cool~
LOL.
So how does he looks like?
(credits: TUMBLR)
So what was I trying to tell you?
Oh!
He replied my tweet~
Though it was just a 'done'
Yes, just a 'done'.
It still makes my day~
I mean.
Nvm, Fangirling mode~
HAHAHAHAHA!
Thank you Samuel Larsen for replying me! ^^

Also, to taufik batisah who replied me like a month ago.
LOL XD
I am looking forward to a day whereby either eunhyuk, leetuek, shin dong, donghae, siwon, yesung, kibum, heechul, kyuhyun, ryeowook or super junior + harry, louis, niall, liam, zayn or one direction replied my tweet.
Then I'll be dead for more than a min, fangirling, dead and the cycle goes on.
LOL XD

2011 is a great year.
Looking forward to 2012 :)

<3
Thank you for reading.
I love you all. :)



OH NO.
Been trying to upload the rest of the pictures for 15mins but error just appeared!
AHJKAKGHSALKAHKSLJ!!!
Nvm.
I'll upload tmr.
:)
Till then lovely~


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels