Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love the smell

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Dear Domo, I love you alot. <3

Hehe.
Hello My Lovely, Sexy, Creepy and Wonderful Readers!!!
Isn't it annoying to find out that you have a long break from school but assignment(s) get(s) in your way????!!!
ARGHHHHH!
I was supposed to start on my assignment but I ended up stalking people.
HAHA!
Oh yes, I am a STALKER.
BEWAREEEEE~
LOL.
Okay, enough.
I'm home safely.
Are you happy for me?
HEHE.
I'm sure 0.01% of you are happy to see me.
Afterall, you are my ultimate stalker.
LOL.
I miss blogging so much.
I'm so busy and lazy with life that I actually did neglect this site.
But I won't be deleting this blog, so you need no worry.
HEHE.
Btw, today is Super Junior 6th Anniversary! 
I'M A HAPPYGIRL!!!
I really really really love Super Junior.
HEHE.
Elfs?
I guess I am an Elf now since I am doing ridiculous things, well that's how normal people define the way I behave and do 'things' for them.
HAHA!
GET IT?
NO?
OK, I guess you're not normal.
HAHAHAHA!
I really hope Super Junior wins ALOT of Awards this year, especially GDA :)
Come on ELFs!
Keep voting for them! 
HEHE! ^^
I guess I'll end my post here.
My brain is dead.
HAHA!
I can't believe my brain's dead before I actually start on my assignment?!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Seems like I'll be doing my assignment on Monday instead :/
Procrastinating?
Nah, it's called LAZY.
:P
Anyway, thanks for reading.
:)


BYE. SAYOUNARA. ZAI JIAN. ANNYONG. Adiós.




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels