Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A wonderful friend

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I can't wait for this semester to end!!!

"How many friends do you have in life?"
Ever question that to yourself?

I am not afraid to admit that I have very very very little friends.
How do I define friend?
Someone who understands and accepts me the way I am?
No, I don't define friend that way.
Personally for me, friend is someone who can make me happy with just their presence, someone who encourage me when I am sad, someone who tease me when I am angry, someone who don't forget my birthday and most importantly someone who can make me feel appreciated.
Am I asking too much for a friend?
I don't think so.
Because such friends do exist and they are by my side.
I am very fortunate.
My parents raise me up well, my siblings make me stronger and my friends make me feel special.

Some don't believe in friends.
When that happens, all you need to do is to tell yourself that you just haven't found the right one yet.
True friend does exist.
And who said, you yourself can't be your true friend?
It sounds insane.
But no one said it a sin to make friend with yourself.
HEHE.


School is tiring.
It has always been tiring.
When will there be a time where school is really really really over for me? :0
I am starting to reflect back about my future.
After graduating from poly, should I continue studying?
Most of my friends said I should go to University.
Since my grades are good.
But, I'm so sick of school! :(
All those lectures, tutorials, transportation, allowances.. :/

NYEKKKK.

Or maybe I should just migrate to london, australia or maybe US..
HAHA!
Only if I have the money to, I would probably go overseas to study a new module or degree that is much more appealing to me.
HEHE.
Then I might fall in love and get married to European, American or Australian man.
LOL.

It's okay, I still have 1year to think whether I should continue studying.
If I am able to get a scholarship, I would be willing to study.
HEHE.

Btw, I am a happy girl right now because One Direction has came out with a new music video!!!
^^
Do watch it!
HEHE.
They are so sexy.
HAHAH!



LONG LONG LONG FRINGE.
I SHALL GO AND TRIM MY HAIR SOON.
HEHE.
<3

HUNGRYYYYY?
LOL.
I AM.
HAHA!
GOING TO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT SOON ^^

Can someone tell him to stop being so dorky-ly sexy?
KEKEKE.


This boyband is my favourite <3
I will always be a directioner.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels