Saturday, May 7, 2011

drained out

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
A tired girl= me.

Been restless, moody and confused lately.
I wish my life was a fairy tale.
Being bullied by step-mother is better than having a 'friend'.
Almost died by eating a poisonous apple is better than hearing insults.
Sleeping all day without anyone to disturb you and not being scolded is better than waking up early for school but does not pay attention in class at all.
HAIZ!
:(

Hey you, it's been 3days since I last cried.
Yes, you're the reason why I didn't cry.
The funny part was you only didn't told me that you're in a relationship and my whole energy seemed to have drained out.
I don't even have the strength to let out a tear now.
Impressive.
I guess I really care about you as a really, really, really close friend.
How about you, on the other hand?
Are you're happier now?
I guess you are, since you're currently in a relationship with someone you like and soon you'll realise she's worth fighting for and fall in love with her.
I wish you all the best with her.
I'm sincere about it.
Really am, I even congratulated him and told him I am here to help him keep his relationship with her going if he needs any help/ advice about a lady's heart.
All i need was deep-reflection.
With a pure and sincere heart, I know that I'll get over tough obstacle soon.
Afterall, I'm a strong girl who's still striving to be a strong lady and a strong woman towards her future man :)

It's the 4th week of school and I have assestments to do :(
Sucks.
Nyek.
Need to start my work during the weekend.

Zit-zap-zut.
Let's view some pictures before you click that 'X'.
:D

hehe ^^ domo, domo, domo.




どもーくん




Matt Lanter :D


Callan McAuliffe <3




Niall Horan, my boyfriend. 
HEHE ^^




i love this shirt.
haha!




nyek, school was boring.
:(
i wish there isn't a need for assignments.


There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life - John Lennon

I want to be the kind of person who can move on, forgive people, stay healthy and happy. It seems like an easy thing to do in my head. But it’s not so easy when you try it in real life. -Susane Colasanti

You don’t grow by being selfish. You grow by sacrificing -Dan Berry

“Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why its called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.” -factsaboutyou.tumblr.com




i love domo.
its all i need now.
:D

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels