Thursday, May 12, 2011

it's over

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I have deep dimples, I mean it.

It's been a long long long time since I last update my blog.
Okay, maybe not that long!
But, but, but!
It's considered long for me ^^
HEHE!
Next week will be E-learning week for me.
This means, I don't have to go school.
However, I'll be given some assessments to be done at home and online :S
NOT COOL.
Meeting up with Sharifah soon to learn how to cycle.
Nyek.
It's been a long time since I last got up on a bicycle.
HAHA!
Loser right?
HEHE.
I'll make sure by the end of next week, I am able to paddle a bicycle.
Woots.
Been living a healthy lifestyle.
Badminton, Jogging, Exercising and Yoga ^^
Love them all.
It's been a long time since I live such relaxing, mind-breathing and healthy lifestyle.
Although there's plenty of assessments, I am still enjoying life.
:D

"Doesn't mean i don't want to be in relationship, i don't want to be love. Doesn't mean i don't think of love, i don't want to be in love. Doesn't mean i don't care about love, doesn't mean i give up on love. " - Mahirah.

Sometimes, youngster innocent-looking couple is the cutest.



Say hi to the cat!
Let's go MEOWWWW!




Dear weather, why are you hot and cold?
Sincerely, Mahirah from Earth

We are strangers now :)


You're pretty!
Who says you're ugly?
OMG, someone slap her please?
HAHA!

HAHA!
That's why I love small conversations.
HEHE.

Love makes us go blind, apparently.


Meet my boyfriend!
DOMO!

Aww!
Who ever makes him angry?
HAHA!


When you don't care, you'll do nothing about it.
Nothing at all.
No feelings, no talking, no pondering.
:)




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels