Thursday, April 28, 2011

and a new chapter begins

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I really love domo.

when you think no one cares about you, someone cries when you're sad and smile when you're happy. when you think you're ugly, someone finds you the most beautiful person on earth. when you think you're stupid, someone thinks you're wise. can you see what's the problem here? it's all your imaginations. someone do care about you, someone does.

The above qoute was created by myself.
I don't know if anyone has created something similar to it but i swear to you that this quote was lingering on my mind when most of my fb friends were posting sad, depressing or unhappy status.
I guess I am pretty good with words.
HAHA!
Nah, not really.
I'm not that good with language to begin with.
HAHA!
But I'm pretty good at listening and giving my own opinions/ solutions to problems :)


As my title goes, 'and a new chapter begins'...
Yes, I'm going to be starting a new chapter after today (29/4).
And what exactly am I going to do in this new chapter?
The same old things--> School, Family, Work, Money.
No dating, No romance, No flirting, No love story at ALL.
:(
Aww, sounds sad yea?
HAHA!
Oh well, what can be done yea?
Afterall, I've been single for a very long time that you don't wanna know how long I've been single.
But even if I don't tell people that I am single, people already know that I am single since I am not pretty, good-looking, sexy or attractive.
HAHA!
Oh so much for saying I'm going to be serious about BGR when I'm 18.
HAHA!

I feel that I am serious about my LIFE.
Because I am serious, that's explains why I don't wanna put love in my current teenage- almost- going to be adult-life.
Love can come later.
Maybe, after my family and myself are ready, happy and independent.
Yes, I always put my family above anything and everything else.
You may think I'm silly but sincere love given by my family is all i need for now :)
For me, having a family is a blessing.
It doesn't matter if your 'family' is blood-related or not.
Having a family is a pure blessing that could make you feel safe just by standing beside them even though not a word is being spoken.
<3 MY FAMILY!
HEHE.

Cats are just so amazing.
:D









Meow!
HEHE!

If only man can understand woman, and woman can understand man. If. 'If' is the word that destroy all our beautiful imaginations.

When you feel like giving up, think of your loved ones who are always there for you. You won't want to disappointment them, would you?


Thanks for reading.
Visit my facebook and add me up to know me more :)


Blogging is a hobby which many teenagers love to do.
-Mahirah






Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels