Sunday, April 24, 2011

anything and everything= love.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I <3 to EAT!

I have a man who is always there for me through thick and thin.
We're not a couple,however, we claimed to be best friends.
We're always there for one another like how a best friend always does.
But we both find it weird when we told our friends we're best friends.
It is also funny when others thought we're a couple or he used to be my ex-bf.
We never had any relationship status with one another, NEVER.
We're just happy to have one another and we like the ways things are between us.
No touching, no kissing just joking, giggling, sharing, texting and simple warm-hugs for one another and we will feel as though we're flying and we'll be laughing like there's no tomorrow.
We never thought of being one another's lover, we're cool with the unknown relationship status we have for one another.
 Well, maybe we're behaving like couples, that's why some of our friends said.
And why am I mentioning about him in my blog?
I just want to say sometimes most people see two friends and the bond they have with one another should be ended up being in relationship.
But for the minority, some love are indescribable and things are better off being the way it is, and not being in a relationship doesn't mean love cannot be formed.
 Love is anything and everything.
You're the owner of your own love story, you be the hero/ heroin in it and define love your way.
Love is what you think, feel and see.
Love is amazing.
Love doesn't involves boyfriend/ girlfriend only.
Love is basically everything and anything in your daily life.
And that is why, Love is beautiful in its own ways.
:)

































When i thought April was mean to me, I was wrong.
April was just teaching me how to stay strong, positive and sensible.
Thanks Amir for the chocolate, hug and heart ^^
I love you, for loving me and accepting me who I am.
I am fortunate to have friends who love me the way I true-ly am.

I always wish I'm pretty, smarter and happier.
But as time pass by and I was spending quality time with my lovely friends,
I realised that being pretty, smarter and happier were just excuses for me to be sad.
I am pretty, smart and happy with my life.
Having wonderful friends who would tell me the truth, parents who keep on trying to support the family and not giving up on any of their children, siblings who make me happy and grateful for being a supporting pillar when my parents aint around, what more happiness do I want in my life?
Me having a stable GPA, being able to juggle my teenage life with full of school works yet working part-time, and not blaming work for making me drenched and tired at school. I guess I am pretty smart. What more do I want to make myself feel I'm smart?
I still have some males admiring me the way I am right now. Some people asking me out for a date. Some strangers thinking I'm adorable. I am pretty the way I am.
Afterall I'm Mahirah :)
I laugh Mahirahly, think Mahirahly, joke Mahirahly, talk Mahirahly and pretty Mahirahly.
<3









And finally, meet my another BF.
Niall Horan ^^






Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels