Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i was harsh

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I'm a HAPPY girl!

The previous post was a sad post.
This is going to be a total opposite post :)
Yes, I am feeling very positive and amazing right now! :D
I guess no matter how much you tell other friends about your feelings and thinking,
nothing beats sharing about them with your best friend :)
You will feel extremely great and your burden seems to be so so much lighter.
You start to forget about your fear, your negative thinking about yourself turn to positive mindset, everything changes to be amazing and wonderful.
I believe it is the power of best friend that made me feel this way :D
I am really really thankful to GOD for letting me know an amazing girl to be my best friend :)

5/4 was an awesome day too:)
Had a GPG outing after so many months of not meeting and going out together as a group.
It was an outstanding and successful event.
I hope Yati and Atikah like their presents :)
I really enjoyed myself preparing a surprise party for Yati, blow balloons, eat cake and snacks, play games and wet myself at the water area on the basement level :D
I felt really happy playing and laughing with them, i feel young at heart, you know ^^
HEHE!
Although there was(were) an awkward moment(s) during some moment, i still think that this event was successful as all of us attended it ^^
I hope that GPG will last till forever <3
I am glad that i'm working in POPEYES and got to know them.
OH2, really thankful to Aishah for the lobang that there is job vancancy :)
If it were for her, i won't get to know awesome people from RP, SP and meet my left-handed partner on my first day of work.<3

Niall Horan
I will never get sick and tired of looking at his photos :D










10 things i like about myself
1. I am cute
2. I am sensible
3. I am caring
4. I love my family and friends
5. I am truthful to myself
6. I always reflect on my actions
7. I am responsible
8. I have dimples
9. I am cheerful
10. I am thoughtful



Love notes!
Smitha, I really love you! 
Want to thank you  for everything that you've done for me for the past 6years!
I am really glad to have you as my best friend.
From you, i have learnt to appreciate myself and my loved ones.
Thank you for constantly making me laugh, crazy and happy whenever i am with you ^^
I like you for being my best friend who really understands me the most, able to handle the worst sides of mine and accept me for whom i am.
Smitha, you are the best ^^

Amir, thanks for being there for me when i was down and lost.
You were there to guide me with your realistic quotes and beliefs.
I will never forget those times where you were there for me when i needed someone to talk to the most :)
I like you alot and i hope that one day you'll find an amazing woman to be your wife ^^

Alice, thanks for constantly making me feel great for some time of my life when we hang out.
You're pretty inside and outside, i really admire your strong personality.
I am glad that I have change part of your life.
I like you my babyGF.

My mind is everything.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels