Monday, April 11, 2011

a big turn

Hi, I'm Mahirah
see the chubby girl above? yes, that's me. hehe.

Feelings come and go?
I don't know.
So confused and tangled in a ridiculous relationship with a man called 'Amir'
Found out from Alice that Amir been texting Wahidah lately.
I'm not surprised because he once asked me about Wahidah's character.
:|
He seems to enjoy texting Wahidah.
Plus they did went out for a movie together.
Awesome lah Amir.
Finally he has someone he has a crush on.
Well for me, on the other hand, is still lost and ignorant about crush, love and relationship.
Basically, i do not have any commitment on any of them :(
However, i still believe that one day, i will fall in love with someone. :)
HAHAHA!
Btw, i do have a crush on someone but not any more.
HAHA!
Winner right? :)

Been playing with clay, colour pencils, markers and pencil.
I felt younger while doing Art& Craft.
I miss kindergarten, primary and secondary school years.
Drew domo using half of A3 size drawing block, coloured it using colour pencil, darken the outline using markers, damn didn't took photo of it.
Will try to take a picture of it soon cause my sister kept our drawings and i'm working later.
GRR.
Hopefully i'll get the picture by wednesday :)
Hehe.
Okay, that's not the main point which i wanna say.
The MAIN point is both my hands felt tired colouring the domo :(
Drawing a huge image really requires a lot of effort to colour it and makes it look nice.
If, one day someone were to draw a Domo on an A3 size paper and colour it using colour pencil, i would fall in love with that person. REALLY.
Okay, maybe not till i wanna be in a relationship with that person.
Wait, will that person even exist?
HAHA!

Went IMM to grab some breather :)
It was fun since i went out with my younger sister whom i haven't really hang out with in a very very long time :D
I think i'm going to be super super chubby,
been eating unhealthy foods: BigMac, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Chicken Sausage, Chicken, Ice-cream, Chocolate, Mashed Potato.
But i don't care!
HEHE! ^^
Cause i am happy the way i am.
:)
























:)
I want to be a wise human being.
Being wise is all that matters in this world.

I like to act cute in front of my loved ones.
HAHA!

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels