Thursday, April 14, 2011

guess what have i changed?

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
meet my 16years old boyfriend, Callan McAuliffe. HAHAHAHA!

Hey, I really wanna thank those who read my blog and gain more interest in artists whom i've did mentioned in any of my blog posts:)
It is INSANE to know that every SINGLE day 100-200 people around the world reads your blog.
Gosh, I don't mind if it's tumblr but for an ordinary teenager who blogs about random stuffs and is living in a small country, Singapore, it is a pretty, big thing. 
HAHA!
Okay, I'm starting to talk nonsense.
As my titles goes...
I've changed my blog design, and the most obvious change will be my background!
HUHU~
I'm very happy and satisfied with the changes i've made!
Also, I won't mind reading my blog everyday even though i don't update it :D
HEHE.
Do remember to scroll down to the very end and see more photos of my favourite actors, boyfriend and myself. 



i love shoes.
do you know that shoes can actually make a lady more confident, sexier and outstanding :)
that's why some of ladies best friend is shoes :D




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels