Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello, I'm Back in Singapore :)

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I prefer Eminem rather than K-POP.

So I'm back from Cambodia safely.
Trip to Cambodia was very exciting, challenging and tiring :)
I <3 Cambodia and I miss Cambodia :(
Sorry Amir, Faiz, Fendi and Adam for sleeping when I'm supposed to meet all of you to give your souvenirs.
Haha, I promise I'll meet all of you soon. :D
Thanks for continue reading my blog even though I was away from Cambodia, really appreciate it.
Though maybe some of you who read my blog are just blog-hoppers or haters or to criticize my way of blogging, i still appreciate it :D
Huhu.
I really miss my family, friends and work:)
That reminds me to call the store and ask them my work schedule. :Z
Should get it done by tonight.
For now, i'll enjoy watching video and surfing the net.

Messages I appreciate when I was  in Cambodia:
Mommy
Alice
Amir
Fendi
Faiz
Ryan
Wahidah



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels