Sunday, December 5, 2010

december.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Slowness is my forte.

Sorry for the late update.
:(
I'm very sorry.
I was too busy and sick till i forgot to blog:(
I'm going to Cambodia next week, hence i won't be blogging again for another week.
But i promise you readers that I'll blog as soon as I get back home next week.
:)
Yes, that's a promise for you, my readers:)

Harry Potter 7 is awesome.
Yes, freaking awesome.
I'm going to watch Rapunzel after coming back from Cambodia:)
Hehe.
Amir and I are back on talking terms.
Awesome(Y)
Gosh, I think December's going to be a good month.
*Cross fingers really hard*
HAHA.
I sound so desperate in being happy.
haha, oh well.
maybe because i've been too unhappy for the past few months.
HAHA.
:D:D:D
I hope december's going to be a good month for all EARTHLINGS!
It has to be a good month:D
I can't wait for Christmas, wanna sing Christmas songs and irritate Amir:D
HOHOHO.
Many things to look forward to= Many things to prepare.
But I'm happy to be a busy girl.
:D

Alice Tan.
Wahidah.
<3




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels