Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a chance; i don't believe it exist

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I couldn't come for work today:(

First and foremost, I'm terribly sorry for the late update. I'm such a liar ain't I? Haha. Oh well, what can I do about it? I mean school has started for me, as usual, school will end quite late and i would feel very drain and restless most ofall the time. Dang, my horror of having a boring life has started. :0 But it's okay since I'll be meeting and hanging out with some people soon over the months. And not to forget, I'm going to be working on weekends too. Therefore, i can conclude; my life won't be that boring but it's going to be very exhausting. Can't wait for this semester to end and looking forward to the next long school break:)
Talked to Amir on the phone while walking back home from the bus stop. Haha. Faiz oh Faiz, You're such an annoying friend. Why must you join us tomorrow eh? Haha. Later I can't think properly with you around and not to forget I would be laughing my ass out with you around. Worst of all, Amir and you are going to be so GAY tomorrow. Haha. Never mind, since you'll join us for a while only:D
Working on Sat with Atikah & Sharifah:D Can't wait.
& Dear school, you never fails to spoil my plan.



Going to cut my fringe tmr morning.
Dear fringe, don't grow so fast can?





"Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend"

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels