Thursday, September 2, 2010

wants

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I wish my eyes are bigger.

MY POSITIVE NOTE(S):

Exam is coming! WEE~
I hope I'll do well. Errr, no. I must do well.
Dear BIZMGT paper, will you be easy on me? I mean soft on me? HAHA.
Dear Econs, finally I understand part of you. HAHA.
I hope I can 100% understand you before 09-09-10.
:)

I wish I'm living in a teenage dream like Katy Perry does in her new album.
NYAH.
Katy perry is Very Pretty, Hot and Sexy.
I wish I can have at least 10% of her genes.
Today, I feel SUPER TIRED.
But I still manage to study 2chapters of BIZMGT.
YAY! (Y)
I hope I can apply all the things I've learnt during exam.
Please be nice to me, EXAM papers.
:D



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels