Sunday, September 5, 2010

2more days

Hi, I am Mahirah.

what? only 2days left and it's exam?

WOW, finally the number of days left to exam can be counted with only one hand, to be more exact- i only need 2fingers. (Y)
I hope exam won't be that tough. Let it be soft yeah?
HAHA. I hope I don't have to repeat any module. :/
So, let's move on and not talk about exams. :D
Although, exam is coming, I am still enjoying bits of my life.
Like watching my favourite k-pop (Super Junior, MBLAQ), checking on Katy Perry and Good Charlotte. And recently, I mean, yesterday. Yes, yesterday and today, I've started to watch videos from youtube on how to play piano cover for songs like Baby by Justin Bieber, Complicated by Avril Lavigne, When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne, I Like The Way You Lie by Rihanna Ft Eminem and Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. HAHA. Seems like I have plenty of time yeh? HAHA. Well once in awhile, you must learn to take a break. HAHA. Tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to start revising BIZMGT again:/
(Exam, you make my life boring. After you're done and out of my life! I'm going to party and meet-up with my PT-BF, Smitha, Wahidah, My 'Grown-Ups' MEN and enjoy my Hari Raya. Peace upon you exam, But I seriously hate you.)
And YES, I have to set my alarm clock on monday night. Or I'll probably only be awake at 1pm which is = late for exam. Body, please don't be lazy on tuesday morning or I'll be late for exam.


Hey boy, I love you the way you are.
And I also love the way you pretend.
I love everything about you
Because you learn to accept me for whom I am.
And now, i'll do the same.
Which is to accept you in anyway you are
Although, everything may turn out to be lies.

{Some may think I'm stupid.
But it isn't because I'm stupid, I turn out to be this way.
It is because I am very easy-going.
Hence, accept me the way I am.
And I'll accept you the way you want to be.
Although, you are may turn out to be a bitch/ bastard.
I am just happy to know you're willing to accept me for whom I am.}

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels