Monday, September 20, 2010

move on

Hi, I'm Mahirah.



I hope you enjoy my video.


"Sometimes, I wish you knew how people bitch about you behind your back.
Then maybe you'll know who are your true friends."

Does the above phrase, triggers any memories?
Oh, hell yeah for me.
Ah, what bitter-sweet memories.
:)
Yesterday, I escaped home for a while to meet Amir.
Then Amir bought this huge pack of marshmallow and toppings.
And I ate it with toppings that he bought, which I apparently, don't seem to remember.
Dang, STM.
Seriously.
I realised that i'm becoming more and more forgetful.
:/
BUZZER.
And this morning I woke up to find myself unusual- feeling very drunk and very blur.
NO, I do not drink yesterday. And I've never drink before, I swear.
Thanks Amir.
I'm still very blur now.
:/
GG.
Well, I guess I'll end it here.
Sorry for the boring post.
But do view my video at youtube:D


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels