Saturday, September 18, 2010

i don't get why some bother to be rude

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
 I wish sister was half of me.

Camp was tiring and fun.
The fun did not last. However, it gets more and more annoying after knowing the fact that my sister wasn't having a great time. Don't worry sis, whatever happens take it cool. But I'm not letting matters go that simple. And, whoever is reading this post and start to bitch about me or my sister, you're a pathetic soul. :)
----------------------------------------------

So amir and I had a talk and things went well. I'm terribly sorry for saying stupid stuffs. I really do. But you do know that I really like you and doesn't want us to go bad. I wanna let you know how grateful I am to be able to know you. I really do. <3
Yesterday, I met up with Wahidah before meeting Amir.
HAHA.
It was fun hanging out with her. I miss laughing and being annoyed with her for randomly hooking me up with random strangers. HAHA. Wahidah told me to write a letter to her in my blog. So here's a letter for Wahidah :]

Dear Bitchy Wahidah,
if your life turns bad, don't look for me. But do call me. Why can't you look for me? Because you have to learn to tell me your problems on the phone. Like what you told me yesterday,
you wanna try to share with me your problems on the telephone,instead of always running to find me. HAHA. See, I am very nice to consider our yesterday's conversation. And girl, you're a bitch. So be proud of it. Why, Most bitches are pretty and sexy. Which is totally like you. Hence, you are a bitch. OH shit, I'm lying. I called you a bitch because you always put me in awk-ward situation. HAHA. See how truthfully I am to you. HAHA. Lastly, I wanna tell you that all the things I type above for you isn't sincerely from me.

The sincere letter I would like you to read is :
You're funny, silly and very lovable.
I like the fact that you could tell me your personal problems with me face-to-face. It shows how much you trust me. I like you being random and never fails to put me in awkward situation. It shows how much I can accept you for whom you are. I like you for being cool about everything. Even though, some find you a bitch or a weirdo, you are cool about it. It makes me like you even more. And girl, you are fuckingly beautiful. And If I were a boy, I would like you to be my girlfriend. Because I can tell that you're someone who is willing to change for a guy who loves you and you don't bother about looks. Instead you help guy build up their self-esteem. You're very awesome Wahidah. I'm glad to have a friend like you. HEHE.
Next time, we hang out, it'll be my treat:]
Love, Mahirah (your fantastic friend, HAHA. prasan eh aku!)


& ZAD,I MISS HANGING OUT WITH YOU



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels