Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Single

Every morning i woke up and got a text from Mr. Haziq.
Oh my!
haha.
and please, don't break up with your girlfriend.
she's seriously into you dude.
Every post it says: oh boy, i love you more and more. why must you do this to me?
and thank goodness, i didn't put any tagboard or i'll have to entertain group of teenagers that are only 14 years-old this year or above?
haziq, don't put me in a fucking spot kay.
and even if you break up with your girlfriend, you can't have me.
cause i'm not into a relationship yet.
I'm not a good friend, what's more, a girlfriend?
i'm sorry, i prefer celebrating valentine's day alone this year again:)
And i don't wanna be your TTM, i've enough of being someone's TTM for the past two years.
I hope you understand. :)
I know you will understand cause you're a matured 18year-old guy that's turning 19 in 2months time:)
yesterday went for attactment at RC.
and guess what?
there's no slamming at all when i expected one!.
thus, lovely manager, darren asked ira and me to go home first.
hehe.
accompanied Ira to shop.
ah, pathetic.
she only managed to get a Cap.
hahaha.
it's fun spending time with Irasari.
hehe.
:DDDDDDDDDD
today's plan: rot at home.
Classic Hot chocolate is nice.
"Hi! Welcome!"

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels