Sunday, January 31, 2010

i still do

I still miss you.
yes you.
who?
Rid.
he's such a nice guy.
cause he's nice, i don't want him.
why make it so complicated?
yes, i like to make things complicated.
he likes me, i like him but i don't want him.
tsk3.
mahirah oh mahirah.
:(
I'm glad to be going out later.
if not, i'm going to be stuck and engrossed with my long untouch computer.
or maybe stuffing myself with food.
food that has been in the fridge -uncook, raw yet fresh.
making new recipe(s) and eat the food up all by myself.
ahhhh, that's the life i'll be going through when i'm off day from work.
:)
hehe.
this month's fav song : let's just fall in love again

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels