Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Vamps

Hello!
THE VAMPS was in Singapore!

Yesterday, my sister and I went for The Vamps Wake Up Concert!
We bought the VIP tickets hence we were entitled for soundcheck and of course priority standing. HEHE. I did not took any video during the soundcheck.










The Tide was the opening act for the tour. They were good so I subscribed to their channel, looking forward to good music from them.

Here's some pictures and fancams~


























Mygod when Brad sang 'Million Words'. His voice was amazing. I almost cried listening to his live. I can tell that the boys really enjoyed themselves here. Also they promised to be back. Yes, I'll be waiting boys. HAHA.


I finished sewing my A-line skirt with the remaining fabric but I did not take any photos because I lent my digital camera to my sister. If you are curious on how I sew the skirt, I referred to Q2HAN's channel!



They are really talented and I love watching their DIYs. I hope this video will be helpful for those who want to sew A-Line Skirt!


So how did mine go?






If I can do it, you can too!

Recommended song for this week: Boy Without a Car by The Vamps


Till then~

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels