Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's may?!


Yeah.
It's 1st may already.
Mommy's birthday coming in 9days time.
ehm...
what should i buy for her?
kehehehe.
yesterday was a great day.
S&W was fun, except for the part whereby Coach Kenny briefed us.
XD
Then Idea Jump Start module was awesome!
My group made a great Rainbow Roller Coaster.
Hehe.
I love my group.
Sadly, the lecturer said the group will change throughout the weeks.
:(
Oh well.
Life's unfair.
hahahahahaha.
Then JTC was great.
We made Dango.
Yummy.
Haha.
XD
School has been great.
I hope it goes the same for you readers too. :)




The Wonder of my WEBCAM.
ps: I've cut my fringe!

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels