Friday, January 22, 2010

Ohitorisama

What's up people?
hehe.
it seems like i'm in a GOOD mood.
eh why eh?
cause i manage to get 12hours of sleep.
hehe.
and when i woke up my face was bloated.
hehe.
that reminds me of the gorgeous Lee Hyo-ri.
she always has a bloated face after waking up.
:)
ahhh, how cute is that?
hahahaha.
Oh my gosh, i can't wait for next week.
why?
cause i'm getting my 2nd pay and go shopping.
hehe.
and and,not to forget eat sushi!
oh dang, bestie doesn't like sushi that much....
nvm, i'll treat her to kaya-toast or eat at Mr.Teh-Tarik.
hehe.
make a day alrite bestie.
why is my title Ohitorisama?
BAKA!
it's a Japanese drama that i've just recently finished watching.
hehe.
the drama is adapted from a manga.
which probably the storyline will be funny and the casts would be KAWAII.
hehehe.
and the drama is hilarious and cute!
for those who like Teppei and Big Bang, you should watch it.
why?
cause teppei is the main cast.
and the song is from big bang 3rd mini album.
the song is fantastic ,people , you'll get addicted to it.


Ohitorisama



.the end.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels