Saturday, December 5, 2009

drama-loving you a 1000x

Yesterday bestie accompanied me to starbucks interview at cathay.
grawwwwrrrrr.
hopefully i'll get the job at starbucks.:]
hehe.
so what have i've been up to lately?
curious to know?
hehe.
i've been going for job hunting with izzati and my lovely fendi.
but to no avail.
ftw.
haha.
when i'm rotting at home, i'll watch 'loving you a 1000x' at mysoju/veoh.
then at 9pm, i'll watch 'together'.
then at 12am, i'll be online and chat with my lovely bastards.
hahaha:D
i really love my life after Os.
:}
i seriously wanna get a job cause mommy's angry at me for wasting up her money.
=.=
kay bye, i'll end it here.


loving you a 1000x












the endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe end

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels