Friday, December 4, 2009

Photobucket
coolawesome?
haha.
today, i'm going to go for starbucks job interview at cathay.
dang, i hope that i'll get that job.
mommy's mad caused i spent alot of hers and daddy's hard-earned money.
aiyah.
still activefuckingtired.
currently, i'll be busy watching loving you a thousand times.
so pardon me for not chatting with any of you in msn or facebook.
hehe, i'm totally in loved with the applications in facebook.
especially my cafe world and not to forget my rollercoaster kingdom!



rck at facebook on Twitpic

my cafeworld at facebook on Twitpic
do follow me on twitter.
let's start twitting.
can't wait to meet bestie at 4pm. :]

the endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe endthe end

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels