Friday, April 26, 2013

Iron-Man 3

Hi, I'm Mahirah

This is frustrating. Why can't I upload any pictures?!!! :(

I have lots of pretty pictures to share! But blogger is being a drag. NYEHHHHH.

I just came back from watching Iron-man 3! OMG! It's awesome! As usual, I like Tony Stark's character (I shall ignore the part that he was a player). HAHA! It was hilariously sarcastic, funny and touching. AHH~ Iron-man 3 is a success. KEKE.

A few days ago, I went to Singapore River Safari! It was a beautiful place. However, I am still disappointed with how 'they' put Jia Jia in an empty room (EMPTY, I swear with only CCTV). :( I hope she isn't in that room anymore... So visiting the Giant Panda was the only disappointment about SRS. Aside from that, it is a nice place to visit. (I really want to show pictures!!! OHHHH BLOGGERRRRRR, WHYYYYYYY?!!!!)

I know it is wayyyyyy too late to say this but CONGRATS to Akdong Musician for winning K-POP Star 2!!! HEHE. I really like them! I can't wait to see them debut!! I'm loving the OST they made for All about romance! :D

Lastly, I managed to get into NUS! But I think I am going to reject the enrollment! :( I'm going to be busy working. I guess I'm going to study next year instead. NYEHHHHH~ I didn't knew there are so many things to do for UNI enrollment. :/

17th May will be my graduation. Finally, I am going to get my diploma. YIPPIE!!! <3 p="">

I shall upload pictures when Blogger allows me to!!!

Happiness is to be loved for exactly who you are


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels