Saturday, October 2, 2010

stats

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

This huge pen is loved.




So, how's my result?
Check it out yourself.

Positive note:
I seriously love my brain for being intellectual during exam.

Negative note:
FML, with this high GPA (i don't know whether it's high, but some of my friends said it's high, so i think it's high. one thing i know is I don't give a damn.), and being jobless.
I don't find it interesting.

If only money can be easily earned like falling down from the sky or grown on trees, I would be the happiest person in the world.
And yet again, i promise myself to go out today.
Well, I guess today i'll just rot at home and finish watching the spectacular spiderman. :]
Planning to go gym next week.
I hope i'll have company. :D



i wish i'm a boy.
they can find job much easier than i do.
:(

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels