Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Syikin

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

(From left to right: Yani, Sharifah, Me. I look retarted. Haha.)
School's starting in a week:0


The Story:

Yesterday was a tiring day.
Worked for 8hours then got changed and met Amir and Faiz at Amir's house to celebrate Syikin's 15th Birthday:D
Syikin looks adorable, she doesn't look as though she's 15 but 12.
Haha.
Ate, joke and laugh alot on the birthday party we made for Syikin.
Heh.
Though only 3people celebrate her birthday, she was touched and cried when we wished her Happy Birthday.
Awesome.
Faiz sent Syikin home and Amir sent me home:)
Heh.
Amir's such a sweet boy.
I hope he'll find a good girlfriend soon.
End.
So, Today I woke up to find my face bloated.
CEH.
Ugly to the max.
Oh well,fattening foods from yesterday's party caused my face to be bloated.
:0
And yes as usual, I feel so lazy to reply my 7 morning sms.
I don't think I'll reply to all.
Maybe I'll reply 2people only.
Haha.
So sorry people.
Banana for breakfast isn't so bad:D


The undelivered words:

Dear Amir, why your sms so long? Next time sms me longer lah. So long till it's the max text. Grr. But still, I love your text. It brightens up my day:) You're awesome. I'm so going to reply your sms! :D

Dear Faiz, you're funny and dumb. Haha. Which, reminds me alot of myself. Do take care of your girlfriend well. It's not easy to find a caring, sensible and lovable girl like her:) Cherish her alot:D Haha. I miss you only when you miss me, get it? Haha.

Dear Syikin, Happy 15th Birthday. Hope you'll do well for you exam. And whatever happens, I'm here for you.:) You're special and it takes time to really know ourselves and what we really want in life. After all, you're still young so don't be pressurized about such stuffs. I'm glad that you're taking life seriously and not taking it for granted. :)



And I said I was selfish.
Maybe I'm not.
It's just that I'm afraid of losing my sweet memories.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels