Monday, September 13, 2010

3.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

Guess what happens when you fight with young toodlers and kids for spotlight?
This is what happens.


1.You can't smile right.

2. They block you and people thought it's your webcam effect.

3. You seriously can't smile right.

4. You start making stupid faces together with them.

5. You'll turn crazy.

6. They'll block you and you retaliate and the pictures turn out ugly.
7. They'll fight back till only one of them gets the spotlight.

HAHA. But still, it was fun having them around. Maybe I don't hate small kids as much i used to. Oh well, people change. :D

JYEAH! Now, when things tone down. You'll get a better picture.

better right? well, at least for me. HAHA.

with elder sister.


eyek!

ohhhhhh...


yes, they're back to steal the spotlight.

peace? NO, I doubt so.

tsk. ugly. HAHAHA. OH well.

smile wide. yes. that's it. HAHA.

woaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

ah, see what i mean. effects???

yes, when all the immature boys are away. Now, I feel the peace.

smile:D

tongue.
face. hey, why doesn't she follows me. Oh well.

HAHAHA.

OH man, my peace turns out violet. strictly for NC16.

what? Spotlight competition again?
let me join in.

fine. i give up.


now, a nice decent picture. i guess not that decent.

HAHA.

So my picture-telling is over, back for me to blog about my life.

Dang, there isn't much for me to blog.
But, I'll type whatever comes to my mind.
(Let me type in numerical form =)

1. The new chinese boy whom I got to know recently told me his english name: Ryan (HAHA,See I blog about you in one sentence.)

2. Amir bought me chocolate and meeting him soon. (We quarreled over sushi and chocolate)

3. I'm very tired. Thanks to yesterday's OPEN HOUSE. (But I'm glad it was a success.)

4.Aqil called me and chat with me on msn. HAHA. (Gah, he's a funny dude.)

 5. Had 6sms this morning. Love you people for texting me morning.
6. Meeting up with lots of people after camp. =D

7. 90210, is playing in few hours.

8. Glee, I'm counting down on you.

9. Spare me from love.

10. I'll be away from twitter, facebook and blogger for 2.5days. (CAMP and sending brother to Amry)

Thanks for stalking me people.
You're loved by me.
=D



I'm not pretty,
So spare me from all these shit.
I'm an entertainer,
So don't expect much from me.
I'm serious,
So don't think I'm not just because I'm entertaining people.
I don't know what's love,
but I'll find out when I found the right guy.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels