Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you really think?

Hi, I'm mahirah.
I'm a girl that love to laugh.
I love GG.
All of them are pretty.
:)


"Today, I cried on the way back home.
Life wasn't tough neither was it hard.
So why am I crying?
I, myself isn't sure why I cried today.
I sucks.
Serious!
Can I just died while J-walking or choked while eating fishball or being murdered by a thief?
Then I can rest in peace right?
I may have regrets, but it's better that way..
Should i commit suicide?
Why am I being such a damn fucking loser?
I have great friends that are willing to listen to my problems.
But why am I being such a coward and always run away when there's trouble/ problem?
Why can't i be brave as I used to be?
Ah fuck.
MAybe because I think too much at my age..
Can i be a 10years younger and never grow up again?
L.O.S.E.R.
Yes, I'm such a loser.
I wish I'm dead.
Maybe this could be my last post?
I may commit suicide right after uploading this post up..
I may sleep till I die..
I may overdose myself with drug and die.."

The above was just an old post of my friend's friend's friend.
But how will you react if one of your friends happened to post such thing in his/her blog?
Will you only then start to care and cherish him/ her?
Or will you start to get worried and regret over the mistakes you've done to him/her?
Or will you be happy that he/her is finally gone?
Think about it.
Are you sure you really care and know about your friend?
Are you?
Life's seriously unpredictable.
You may wake up the next morning and find that your loved ones is gone forever/ stepped out of your life for some reasons.
You may wake up to find that you hate your life.
You may wake up and wish you never woke up to see the world.
Life's can never be fair.



Today, on the way back home. There's a cute chinese guy that managed to get my attention <3
I didn't notice him until he kept on looking at me.
HAHA.
then his bus came and he looked at my direction.
Was he thinking that I'll be taking the same bus as him?
haha.
then i purposely looked inside his bus.
He looked at me.
:)
then my bus,99, came.
His bus was beside mine.
I saw him looking up.
:D
He made my day much much better.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels