Friday, May 14, 2010

Awesome.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Thanks for stalking my blog.
You're loved.
Seriously, being loved by me.
Don't be nice to me.
Say bad things about me while reading kay.
Love you.







I've been embarking on my poly life for 4weeks.
And yes, I have a great time in poly.
Thanks to my old schoolmates, debbie and shu fen, I never go to school +CCA alone.
Thanks to my new classmates, Jia Yi, Brenda, Yan Ting, Jovin, The GGs, Kiah Gek, I don't feel lonely during lessons/ group discussions.
Thanks to Shaylen, Angeline, Julyn, Julia, Nik, my S&W + IS lessons have never been boring.
Thanks to Irfaniah , I love going to JTC.




PS: I've cut my hair by myself. hehe.

Now who said POLY life isn't exciting?
Thanks for reading stalker.
I love stalker.
Yes, I really do.
<3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels