Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it's all about you plus me

When you speak, i can't help myself but to look at your sexy lips move.
When you laugh, i can't help myself but to look at your neat teeth.
When you smile,i can't help myself but to to look at your chin.
When you eat,i can't help myself but to look at your mouth munching.
I'm easily distracted by every single, tiny bits of movement you'll make.
Oh boy, tell me why i'm feeling like this.
Is it love?
If it is, I'll be the happiest girl in the world.
:)

If you read the top,and think i'm in love.
you're absolutely not wrong.
I'm not in love neither i am admiring someone.
I just typed it out of boredom.
=)

Do confess your love to your crush or you'll regret it.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels